Information for Young People
QSTARS can assist you with:
- Advice and assistance to understand your tenancy rights and responsibilities
- Support to resolve your tenancy issue
- Advocacy support to talk to your lessor or agent
- Help to write a letter or fill in tenancy forms
- Help to attend or prepare for a QCAT tenancy tribunal hearing
- Referral to other services if needed
The telephone advice service operates between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and till 7pm Tuesday and Wednesday.
The QSTARS Program
The QSTARS program is managed by Tenants Queensland and delivered in collaboration with partner organisations across Queensland.
Tenants Queensland is a state-wide community and legal service established in 1986. Our QSTARS partners are; Community Plus, Enhance Care, The Hervey Bay Neighbourhood Centre, Ipswich Regional Advocacy Service, Mackay Region Community Legal Centre, Suncoast Community Legal Service and The Advocacy and Support Centre.
Contact Tenants Queensland for more information.